Cloud Productivity: Cloud Backup, Storage and Server Solutions for SMEs
What is Cloud Productivity?
Put simply, cloud-based productivity suites are a collection of tools that enable users to work from any location as long as they have internet access. These suites offer a range of tools to meet every day work needs as well as support personal and organisational productivity.
Cloud is more than online file storage and document editing; it is a way of thinking. Adopting a cloud first approach in your organisation will give your team all the tools they need to become a workplace that is collaborative, connected, innovative and most of all- productive. There are a range of cloud solutions for small businesses and charities to choose from- it’s just a matter of finding the best solution for your organisation.
Why do we need Cloud Productivity?
There are many reasons why cloud storage for small business and charity may be essential or desirable: supporting a global workforce, saving money on leasing office space, improving security, increasing productivity. But the main reason is simply to meet the expectations of the modern workplace. As workplaces evolve, there is a growing need to accommodate for work life balance while maintaining the same level of output and productivity. Cloud productivity suites provide a platform that allows for this level of flexibility while also supporting a productive workforce- no matter where they are.
With a cloud productivity suite, you can:
- Work from anywhere, on any device with an internet connection.
- Have greater flexibility in terms of collaboration and sharing – e.g. several people can edit the same document directly and see each other’s edits in real time.
- Say goodbye to needing an onsite server for file storage/email, etc.
- Support remote and flexible working or geographically diverged offices/teams.
- Make use of all apps in web-based form
What does this service include?
As with all our services, we can design the level of support to meet your needs. We are experienced in providing cloud productivity solutions for small business and charity, so we know that a one size fits all approach is not always possible.
Our team can support you with:
- Planning, determining which cloud platform best suits your organisation
- Implementation, ensuring the process is successful and seamless in its execution
- End-user training, taking the time to show your team how this new system works
Why choose Cygnet?
We are experienced in supplying, supporting, and managing cloud backup for small business and charity customers.
We recognise that change is something you do with your team, not to them, and their involvement in this change is essential. Therefore, we always consider your team in our implementation planning so your organisation can continue to perform as usual while we work. Ultimately, choosing Cygnet, we will ensure you receive a service that is both professional and bespoke to your needs
In addition, we are Microsoft Partners and have a workforce of Google certified staff. Both are highly respected and trusted platforms and are equally effective in providing cloud backup solutions for small business and charity.