Bromcom Support & TrainingThe Bromcom MIS is an extremely powerful, intuitive, and user-friendly software solution for primary schools, secondary schools, multi-academy trusts, local authorities, free schools, special schools and APUs.
Education Services we offer
Contact us today to discuss your business needs and to arrange a demo
The Bromcom MIS is an extremely powerful, intuitive, and user-friendly software solution for primary schools, secondary schools, multi-academy trusts, local authorities, free schools, special schools and APUs.
How can Bromcom help schools and MAT’s?
- Pupils, including those who have left and those who will start in the future.
- Staff, including those who have left and those who will start in the future.
- Class Groups, including the details of the Subject, Teachers, and Students.
- Registration / Tutor / Form groups including the details of the Teachers and Students.
- Details of the schools Pastoral Structure.
- Timetable information for both Staff and Pupils.
- Photos for both Staff and Pupils.
- Parental Information.
Why should I choose Cygnet?
Cygnet has been providing MIS Support for over 25 years to schools and MAT’s throughout the UK. Our team is experienced and capable of resolving your Bromcom queries. This is evidenced by our team receiving an MIS Accreditation survey rating of 5.6 out of 6.0 for Customer Service and support.
Our team can provide support to any schools or MAT’s throughout the UK right from our HQ in Sutton. Our Bromcom support team will resolve any queries your team may experience through a remote screen takeover and/or talking you through the process over the phone (minus the technical jargon).
If this is more support than your team needs, we have you covered! Our Bromcom support contracts can be tailor-made to meet your exact support requirements. Furthermore, we also provide one-off support options for all services whether it is purchasing a licence, installation, or a few hours of consultancy work - we can help.To discuss this service further and find out how we can help you, please contact us!