Technical IT Support for Business and Charities
What is technical support?
Why do we need technical support?
Your IT is there to support you, but for it to do that, it also needs its own support. As incredible as technology is, it requires maintenance and management. Without IT professionals, this duty will fall on you and your team to manage- which means you lose valuable time that could have been spent running your business or charity. Ultimately, constant IT disruption reduces productivity, disrupts operation, reduces service quality, and cripples organisational growth.
Having an IT support team keeping your technology up and running, will mean you can focus on running and growing your company.
What does this service include?
Cygnet provide an IT support one-stop-shop, to meet all your IT needs. We have a single service desk accessible phone, email and website underpinning our support, providing complete transparency for everything we do. We understand that not all the technical services we provide may be of value to certain businesses, that’s why our technical service contracts are built to meet your requirements. Below is a list of all the technical services you can choose to include in a contract with us:
- Unlimited remote support via our service desk for EVERY member of your team
- SLA backed response on all tickets
- All hardware and software support (network, WiFi, ISP, windows updates, AV, print monitoring etc.)
- Technical lead for any integrations requiring IT (no more relaying messages between suppliers)
- On-site attendance though regular scheduled visits or as required (your choice)
- Competitive quotes for all hardware and software
- Management of G-Suite or Office 365 domains
- Advice and Guidance on ICT planning and budgeting
- Detailed monthly service desk report