Upgrades and Replacements
What are upgrades and replacements?
Why might we need upgrades and replacements?
This will be dependent on both the hardware and the problems it has; there are multiple predicaments where a replacement or upgrade may be an ideal solution for your school.
- An SSD to a PC with a traditional mechanical hard drive can give it a new lease of life, by making it much faster to boot and quicker in day-to-day use.
- Additional memory can help power users, who use a lot of, or memory intensive, applications.
- A memory upgrade gives your computer more thinking capacity to be able to run more programs and do more calculations at the same time.
What does this service include?
Again, this will largely depend on the issue you are experiencing or what you want to improve. If you think an upgrade or replacement option might be what your school IT needs, our team can help you in many ways- it just depends how much support you want/need.
- Provide you with a number of options and help you pick the best one for your school
- Source any necessary hardware, parts, or software you will need and have it ordered straight to your school or our offices.
- Perform any physical installation or servicing needed, as well as complete any digital setup or software installation.
- Talk through any changes and provide guidance on how to use anything new you and your staff may not be experienced in using.