What is ad-hoc support?
Why do we need ad-hoc support?
What does this service include?
What is included in your service is entirely dependent on what you require! A few examples of the type of ad-hoc support jobs we can assist you with are:
- Virus / malware infections
- Software / PC upgrades
- WiFi installations
- Backup and disaster recovery reviews
- Cloud migrations
- Microsoft 365 and G-suite setup
- In-house technical Support cover
- General health check-ups
- PC and Laptop installations and repairs
These are only a few examples of the type of ad-hoc support our team can provide. If the support you require is not listed above, please send us an email or call our info line and we would be happy to discuss your IT problem/support needs!