Upgrades and Replacements
What are upgrades and replacements?
Why might we need upgrades and replacements?
Depending on the hardware and the issues it may be experiencing there are a number of ways a replacement or upgrade may be your solution.
- A memory upgrade gives your computer more thinking capacity to be able to run more programs and do more calculations at the same time.
- Additional memory can help power users who use a lot of, or memory intensive, applications.
- An SSD to a PC with a traditional mechanical hard drive can give it a new lease of life, by making it much faster to boot and quicker in day-to-day use.
In some situations, it may not be a case of needing certain improved features or capabilities, you may simply desire an upgrade or replacement. However, there are times when certain IT problems require one or both- either way Cygnet can help.
What does this service include?
Again, this will depend on the issue you are experiencing or your desired outcome. If you think/know you require support upgrading or replacing your hardware, we can:
- Provide you with a number of options and help you pick the best one for you budget and needs.
- Source any necessary hardware, parts, or software you will need and have it ordered straight to you or our offices.
- Perform any physical installation or servicing needed, as well as complete any digital setup or software installation.
- Talk through any changes and explain how to use anything new you and your team may not have experience in.