Date(s) - 30/11/2021
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Online Training Session
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the DfE have delayed the assessment and return of the Year 1 Phonics Check. In summary the Year 1 Phonics Check will now take place during the Autumn Term, Effectively it is the statutory upload for those pupils who were in Year 1 but have now moved up to Year 2.
Your trainer for this session will be Sarah Ruiz.
This course will cover:
- course will cover: –
- Finding and creating the SIMS Assessment Wizard Mark sheets
- Overview of the mark sheet and data entry required
- Data entry and analysis within the mark sheets
- Uploads required for the resources
- Analysis of the Year 1 Phonics results
Your school should be using SIMS and be completing the data upload from the SIMS system. Other than this no previous knowledge of SIMS or the assessment module is required.
Terms & Conditions
- Booking a place on this course prior to attendance is essential. A place can be requested for this course by completing the details below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com no less than 24 hours before the start of the course; otherwise, the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has applied for a place on that course.
- Any applicable payments must be made in full prior to attendance on the course. If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places before the course has taken place.
This course cost £100 per Attendee
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course. Depending on the type of support contract will depend on your establishments available course credits, please see below: –
- Cygnet Premium Support- Unlimited credits
- Cygnet Standard Support- 3 course Credits
All Courses are equivalent to 1 training credit.