Date(s) - 10/10/2023
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Online Training Session
This course further develops reporting techniques learnt from the Standard Reporting Course and introduces the concept of Sub Reports. It also goes through some advanced filtering techniques and also looks at the use of the RTF Output which allow greater control over how the data appears. It also recaps the use of the Analysis Output.
Your trainer for this session will be Katharine Segura Harvey
This course will cover: –
- Create more advanced data lists
- Use of the concept of “Sub Reports”
- Advanced Filtering when using Sub Reports
- Using the RTF output
- Recap of using the Preview option to preview the raw data the report will produce
- Recap of the Analysis Output.
Completion of the Standard Reporting course and experience of creating your own reports.
Terms & Conditions
- Booking a place on this course prior to attendance is essential. A place can be requested for this course by completing the details below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 24 hours before the start of the course; otherwise, the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has applied for a place on that course.
- Any applicable payments must be made in full prior to attendance on the course. If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places before the course has taken place.
This course cost £100 per Attendee
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course. Depending on the type of support contract will depend on your establishments available course credits, please see below: –
- Cygnet Premium Support- Unlimited credits
- Cygnet Standard Support- 3 course Credits
All Courses are equivalent to 1 training credit.