Date(s) - 14/09/2021
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Online Training Session
This course covers preliminary preparation for the school census return, the procedure for creating a return and how to correct any outstanding validation errors.
Your trainer for this session will be Kyla Flemming/Simon Evans.
This course will cover: –
Introduction using the New Functionality guide – date ranges of snapshot data as well as historical for preceding periods, deadline dates and changes to this census. Different ranges of data are collected in each of the three censuses, but the procedure is broadly the same.
By the end of the course you will be able to start a census return, understand what data is being collected for that return, create and validate it, correct any validation errors by editing individual pupil records or by using bulk update. Check the detailed reports and Summary and authorise the return.
You should have a working knowledge of SIMS.
Terms & Conditions
- Booking a place on this course prior to attendance is essential. A place can be requested for this course by completing the details below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com no less than 24 hours before the start of the course; otherwise, the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has applied for a place on that course.
- Any applicable payments must be made in full prior to attendance on the course. If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places before the course has taken place.
This course cost £100 per Attendee
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course. Depending on the type of support contract will depend on your establishments available course credits, please see below: –
- Cygnet Premium Support- Unlimited credits
- Cygnet Standard Support- 3 course Credits
All Courses are equivalent to 1 training credit.
Request a place
Bookings are closed for this event.