Date(s) - 01/07/2021
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Online Training Session
This course covers managing and maintaining staff record within SIMS including their personal, professional, and contractual data.
Your trainer for this session will be Kyla Flemming
This course will cover: –
- Add new and edit the range of existing personnel-related data held on record.
- Create various new contracts – promotion, suspension, clone an existing- and end current contracts.
- Enter a leaver and re-admit a returning staff member.
- Maintain pay and contract-related data by updating the Service Terms and individual staff contracts.
- Add training courses in bulk and for an individual staff member, learn how to maintain the lookup tables and customise them to suit the needs of your school.
- Maintain personnel data to support other areas of SIMS including the pastoral structure, FMS and School Workforce Census (SWC)
- Produce standard pre-defined reports for data checking purposes.
You should have an understanding of your establishments personnel procedures and working knowledge of SIMS.
Terms & Conditions
- Booking a place on this course prior to attendance is essential. A place can be requested for this course by completing the details below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 24 hours before the start of the course; otherwise, the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has applied for a place on that course.
- Any applicable payments must be made in full prior to attendance on the course. If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places before the course has taken place.
This course cost £100 per Attendee
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course. Depending on the type of support contract will depend on your establishments available course credits, please see below: –
- Cygnet Premium Support- Unlimited credits
- Cygnet Standard Support- 3 course Credits
All Courses are equivalent to 1 training credit.
Request a place
Bookings are closed for this event.