Date(s) - 04/11/2022
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Online Training Session
Following on from the SIMS Office user courses, this course will further demonstrate useful ways of managing schools SIMS data. To enhance your knowledge of the SIMS functionality this course will explore the best housekeeping processes recommended that you run at least annually, along with some other top tips for improving the school’s data accuracy and efficiency.
Your Trainer for this session will be Sarah Ruiz
This course will cover: –
- Salutation and Addressees
- Address Management in SIMS
- Housekeeping routines to tidy data
- Validating membership and Database Diagnostics
- SIMS lookup maintenance
- Bulk Updates
- Pupil Premium routines & maintenance
- User defined Fields
- User defined groups
- SAR (Subject Access Reports)
Designed for school admin staff/ Data managers, a basic understanding of SIMS is required. Ideally having completed the SIMS Office User Standard and Extended courses prior to this.
Terms & Conditions
- Booking a place on this course prior to attendance is essential. A place can be requested for this course by completing the details below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com no less than 24 hours before the start of the course; otherwise, the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has applied for a place on that course.
- Any applicable payments must be made in full prior to attendance on the course. If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places before the course has taken place.
This course cost £100 per Attendee
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course. Depending on the type of support contract will depend on your establishments available course credits, please see below: –
- Cygnet Premium Support- Unlimited credits
- Cygnet Standard Support- 3 course Credits
All Courses are equivalent to 1 training credit.