Date(s) - 12/10/2021
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Online Training Session
This course covers the day-to-day management of pupil data carried out by admin staff, the user will look through the main procedures for maintaining accurate and useful data within the schools SIMS database.
Your trainer for this session will be Kyla Flemming
This course will cover: –
- This course will cover: –
- Updating Ethnicity/First Language/Pupil Data
- Importing/Exporting CTF
- Agents and Agencies
- Other Schools Details
- Understanding the Pastoral Structure
- Maintaining the School Diary
- Creating User Defined Groups and Fields
You should have some previous knowledge of SIMS and ideally have attended the SIMS Office User Standard course prior to this.
Terms & Conditions
- Booking a place on this course prior to attendance is essential. A place can be requested for this course by completing the details below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 24 hours before the start of the course; otherwise, the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has applied for a place on that course.
- Any applicable payments must be made in full prior to attendance on the course. If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places before the course has taken place.
This course cost £100 per Attendee
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course. Depending on the type of support contract will depend on your establishments available course credits, please see below: –
- Cygnet Premium Support- Unlimited credits
- Cygnet Standard Support- 3 course Credits
All Courses are equivalent to 1 training credit.