Date(s) - 25/01/2022
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Online Training Session
This course goes over some Key Timetabling processes or changes which may be done midway through the school year or not as part of day-to-day maintenance. This includes changes to school cycle midway through the year and its impact. Process of getting the change of cycle into SIMS correctly. Creation of next academic years timetable by using the Transfer Curriculum process to aid this. The end of the session will also allow for attendees to bring up any issues they have encountered and discuss potential solutions.
Your trainer for this session will be Simon Evans
This course will cover: –
- Changing the Timetable Cycle mid-year and its impact.
- Exporting the new cycle into SIMS and process within SIMS to get this showing correctly.
- Using the Transfer Curriculum routine in NOVA to aid creation of next academic years’ timetable.
- Understanding impact of changes to the model and impact on built blocks
- Assigning Levels to Classes
- Alternative Curriculum and it’s uses.
- Any attendee specific queries.
You should have a working knowledge of SIMS.
Knowledge of NOVA T6 is essential, and you must be responsible for the timetable.
Terms & Conditions
- Booking a place on this course prior to attendance is essential. A place can be requested for this course by completing the details below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 24 hours before the start of the course; otherwise, the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has applied for a place on that course.
- Any applicable payments must be made in full prior to attendance on the course. If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places before the course has taken place.
This course cost £100 per Attendee
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course. Depending on the type of support contract will depend on your establishments available course credits, please see below: –
- Cygnet Premium Support- Unlimited credits
- Cygnet Standard Support- 3 course Credits
All Courses are equivalent to 1 training credit.