Date(s) - 09/11/2021
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Online Training Session
This course will cover the Behaviour Management area within SIMS and show how to record, manage, and monitor all behaviour and achievements for all pupils. It will cover how to add behaviour and achievements onto a pupil record whilst also covers detentions, exclusions, and the use of report cards.
Your trainer for this session will be Jess Worsley
This course will cover: –
- Setting Up/Managing Behaviour Management
- Adding a Behaviour Incident to a Student Record
- Maintaining Behaviour Incidents for a Group of Students
- Adding and maintaining achievement to a Student Record
- Maintaining Detentions
- The Report Card
- Recording Exclusions
You should have a working knowledge of SIMS. Familiarity with how the student data is held within SIMS would be helpful and an understanding of how behaviour and achievements are currently recorded within school.
Terms & Conditions
- Booking a place on this course prior to attendance is essential. A place can be requested for this course by completing the details below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 24 hours before the start of the course; otherwise, the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has applied for a place on that course.
- Any applicable payments must be made in full prior to attendance on the course. If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places before the course has taken place.
This course cost £100 per Attendee
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course. Depending on the type of support contract will depend on your establishments available course credits, please see below: –
- Cygnet Premium Support- Unlimited credits
- Cygnet Standard Support- 3 course Credits
All Courses are equivalent to 1 training credit.
Request a place
Bookings are closed for this event.