Date(s) - 19/11/2020
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Online Training Session
**All training will now be delivered online. You will receive a Microsoft teams invite through email.**
Your trainer for this session will be Simon Evans.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand the complexities of timetable data and changes
- Change the room and teacher of a timetabled class
- Add additional staff onto classes, as is the case with support
- Deal with the arrival of new staff
- Carousel teachers or rooms around classes in a block
- Maintain the integrity of data between Nova-T and SIMS
- Deal with an alternative curriculum
- Add/edit additional non-teaching time to staff timetables (Non-Class Codes)
- Allocate class levels and understand the impact on the School Census and Course Manager in SIMS.
Prior knowledge of Nova-T is helpful, but not assumed.
This course deals with how to change rooms and add a teacher or assistant, amend the timetable following staff changes, establish teacher and room carousels, implement communication between Nova-T and SQL, as well as using non-class codes (NCC). If you wish to further your knowledge of Nova-T, you may benefit from the four-day Curriculum Management Using Nova-T course.
This course costs £150 per attendee. £180 non-customers, (lunch will be provided)
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course.
We request you provide details of your authorising manager, we will then inform them of your booking along with sending any invoice that may be applicable.
Terms and Conditions
- Booking a course place prior to attendance is essential in order for us to prepare sufficient training materials and to make appropriate venue booking and catering arrangements.
- All applications for course places are made online at www.cygnet-it.org Courses can be browsed on this site without the need to log in. Once they have completed the application process, their request will be emailed to the authorising manager. If authorised, the application will then proceed, and the staff member will be added to the register for the course.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com no less than 24 hours before the start of the event/course; otherwise, the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has submitted an application for a place on that course.
- Every effort is made to ensure the quality of our training courses, including content, presenters and materials. All participants will receive a certificate at the end of the course.
- If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places as soon as possible after the course has taken place.
Request a place
Bookings are closed for this event.