Date(s) - 15/07/2021
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Online Training Session
This course is ideally for staff who are responsible for the maintenance, analysis and setting up interventions within SIMS. SIMS interventions is part of SIMS which is used to record and track underperforming students to then allocate and create additional resources to then record how much it costs whilst seeing outcomes.
Your trainer for this session will be Jess Worsley
This course will cover: –
- Adding a New Pastoral Intervention
- Adding a New Assessment Intervention for Secondary Schools
- Adding a New Attendance Intervention Overview
- Adding a New Behaviour Intervention
- Viewing and Running an Intervention for Secondary Schools
- Reporting on Interventions
- Intervention Links to Other Areas of SIMS
- Intervention Housekeeping
You will need an understanding and familiarity with using SIMS.
You will need to have a good knowledge of the Interventions policy in use within the school.
Terms & Conditions
- Booking a place on this course prior to attendance is essential. A place can be requested for this course by completing the details below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 24 hours before the start of the course; otherwise, the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has applied for a place on that course.
- Any applicable payments must be made in full prior to attendance on the course. If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places before the course has taken place.
This course cost £100 per Attendee
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course. Depending on the type of support contract will depend on your establishments available course credits, please see below: –
- Cygnet Premium Support- Unlimited credits
- Cygnet Standard Support- 3 course Credits
All Courses are equivalent to 1 training credit.
Request a place
Bookings are closed for this event.