Date(s) - 25/11/2020
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Online Training Session
**All training will now be delivered online. You will receive a Microsoft teams invite through email.**
This course is aimed at staff responsible for the setup, maintenance and analysis of Interventions within SIMS including Senior Leaders, Data Manager and Administrative Staff. SIMS Interventions is a system to record and track underperforming students, allocate additional resources and monitor how those resources affect Key Performance Indicators. Interventions allows schools to record how much those resources cost, so that outcomes can be tracked against cost as well as against impact.
Delegates should have knowledge of the Interventions policy in use within their establishment.
By the end of the course you will be able to define Interventions, capture and understand basic cost information. When undertaking an Intervention process, schools should be able to Assess, Plan, Do and Review. Setup when the Intervention will take place, who will run it and allocate students to the Intervention for a specific period of time. Add an Intervention for an individual student as well as many, record a Starting Point, Target and End Point. Record the attendance for these Interventions and add notes on each session to plot the progress being made. Enter an Outcome when the Intervention is complete. Look at the predefined reports for a group of student and individuals as well as creating new ones. Understand how Interventions link to other areas of SIMS ie Assessment and Discover.
This course costs £100 per attendee.
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course.
We request you provide details of your authorising manager, we will then inform them of your booking along with sending any invoice that may be applicable.
Terms and Conditions
- Booking a course place prior to attendance is essential in order for us to prepare sufficient training materials and to make appropriate venue booking and catering arrangements.
- All applications for course places are made online at www.cygnet-it.org Courses can be browsed on this site without the need to log in. Once they have completed the application process, their request will be emailed to authorising manager. If authorised, the application will then proceed, and the staff member will be added to the register for the course.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com no less than 24 hours before the start of the event/course; otherwise the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has submitted an application for a place on that course.
- Every effort is made to ensure the quality of our training courses, including content, presenters and materials. All participants will receive a certificate at the end of the course.
- If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places as soon as possible after the course has taken place.
Request a place
Bookings are closed for this event.