Date(s) - 22/05/2023
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
BTS House, Wallington
Continuing with our return to In Person small group training sessions which will take place in our training room within the Cygnet office in Wallington. The course is perfect for beginners starting to learn and begin to use SIMS. It will be an interactive session, taking new users through the key procedures for inputting, maintaining, and using data within the schools SIMS database. Each user will have access to a SIMS training database and be guided through the basic functionalities of SIMS.
Your trainer for this session will be Kuljeet Rayatt.
This course will cover: –
- Finding and creating new pupil’s record
- Adding and modifying pupil details
- Investigating the Links menu
- Running basic Sims reports
- Managing the School Diary and Personal Tasks
As this course is aimed mainly at new office users of SIMS, no previous requirements of SIMS is therefore required.
Terms & Conditions
- Booking a place on this course prior to attendance is essential. A place can be requested for this course by completing the details below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 24 hours before the start of the course; otherwise, the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has applied for a place on that course.
- Any applicable payments must be made in full prior to attendance on the course. If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places before the course has taken place.
This course cost £100 per Attendee
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course. Depending on the type of support contract will depend on your establishments available course credits, please see below: –
- Cygnet Premium Support- Unlimited credits
- Cygnet Standard Support- 3 course Credits
All Courses are equivalent to 1 training credit.