Date(s) - 13/06/2023
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Online Training Session
This course aims to cover the routines and processes to manage the schools pastoral and academic promotions, including admissions routines, setup of the academic year and pastoral processes and academic assignments.
Your Trainer for this session will be Sarah Ruiz and Alison Sleight.
This course will cover: –
- Staff changes
- Admissions routines and data import
- New Academic year creation/setup
- Pastoral promotion
- Manual changes to the pastoral structure
- Academic Promotion & Assignment of Schemes (including export of timetable from Nova to SIMS)
- Printing Timetables
- Processing leavers
- September Routines & Housekeeping including applying the timetable
An general understanding of SIMS is required. Knowledge of the schools academic set up is necessary for the routines to be completed and some knowledge of the schools pastoral policy would be helpful.
Terms & Conditions
- Booking a place on this course prior to attendance is essential. A place can be requested for this course by completing the details below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com no less than 24 hours before the start of the course; otherwise, the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has applied for a place on that course.
- Any applicable payments must be made in full prior to attendance on the course. If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places before the course has taken place.
This course cost £100 per Attendee
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course. Depending on the type of support contract will depend on your establishments available course credits, please see below: –
- Cygnet Premium Support- Unlimited credits
- Cygnet Standard Support- 3 course Credits
All Courses are equivalent to 1 training credit.