Date(s) - 21/06/2023
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Online Training Session
SIMS Discover is an analysis tool that takes data from SIMS and presents it as a series of predefined graphs. These graphs can then be manipulated and combined to create additional graphs.
Your Trainer for this session will be Kuljeet Rayatt
This course will cover: –
- Find and open the appropriate predefined graph for the required academic year.
- Change the graph (size, position and/or type) and save, share and export graphs.
- Use data from one graph to filter another.
- Combine data from multiple graphs to create Venn diagrams.
- Create Discover groups (groups of pupils based on criteria defined by a Discover graph) define alerts for when the membership of these groups changes and use these groups in SIMS.
- Manage the transfer of data from SIMS to Discover.
The course assumes no previous knowledge of Discover. Some experience of using SIMS would be advantageous but is not essential.
Terms & Conditions
- Booking a place on this course prior to attendance is essential. A place can be requested for this course by completing the details below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com no less than 24 hours before the start of the course; otherwise, the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has applied for a place on that course.
- Any applicable payments must be made in full prior to attendance on the course. If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places before the course has taken place.
This course cost £100 per Attendee
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course. Depending on the type of support contract will depend on your establishments available course credits, please see below: –
- Cygnet Premium Support- Unlimited credits
- Cygnet Standard Support- 3 course Credits
All Courses are equivalent to 1 training credit.