Date(s) - 21/07/2022
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Online Training Session
This course provide an overview of the Course Manager areas of SIMS with particular focus on Post16 and the preparation for this areas for the Autumn 22 Census return
Your trainer for this session will be Ashley Reygate (ESS)
This course will cover: –
- Understanding when a course is created
- Managing the student memberships of courses
- Understanding the relationship between Course Manager and other areas of SIMS
- Understanding the link between examination awards and courses of study.
- Manage the Post16 learning aims processes and preparing for the Autumn census.
This course is aimed at SIMS/Data managers, academic administrators, exams office and staff responsible for the Post16 learning aim. An understanding of the curriculum structures and procedures used in your school would be helpful. An understanding of the operation of Nova-T6, Examinations Organiser and basedata structure would be useful but not essential
Terms & Conditions
- Booking a place on this course prior to attendance is essential. A place can be requested for this course by completing the details below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com no less than 24 hours before the start of the course; otherwise, the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has applied for a place on that course.
- Any applicable payments must be made in full prior to attendance on the course. If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places before the course has taken place.
This course cost £100 per Attendee
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course. Depending on the type of support contract will depend on your establishments available course credits, please see below: –
- Cygnet Premium Support- Unlimited credits
- Cygnet Standard Support- 3 course Credits
All Courses are equivalent to 1 training credit.