Date(s) - 03/03/2020
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
The course provides a complete overview of the SIMS Behaviour Management area which is used to monitor and manage pupils’ behaviour and achievements, including detentions and the use of report cards.
A familiarity with the pupil data held in SIMS is helpful but it is more important that you have a good knowledge of the way behaviour and achievement are currently records, reported and analysed in your school and your school’s future ambitions in this area.
By the end of this course you will be able to setup and configure the Behaviour Management area. Edit relevant lookup tables to meet the needs of and terminology used in an individual school. Use the behaviour and achievement recording routines for both individuals and groups of pupils. Investigate how teachers can record behaviours and achievements through Take Register. Setup and administer individual and scheduled detentions including letters to parents. Define report card templates and create report cards to enable the monitoring of session/lesson behaviour. Define and record initiatives where required and how these impact the process. Produce information on the data held in this area using the reports supplied in SIMS.
This course costs £100 per attendee.
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course.
We request you provide details of your authorising manager, we will then inform them of your booking along with sending any invoice that may be applicable.
Terms and Conditions
- Booking a course place prior to attendance is essential in order for us to prepare sufficient training materials and to make appropriate venue booking and catering arrangements.
- All applications for course places are made online at www.cygnet-it.org Courses can be browsed on this site without the need to log in. Once they have completed the application process, their request will be emailed to authorising manager. If authorised, the application will then proceed, and the staff member will be added to the register for the course.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 24 hours before the start of the event/course; otherwise the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has submitted an application for a place on that course.
- Every effort is made to ensure the quality of our training courses, including content, presenters and materials. All participants will receive a certificate at the end of the course.
- If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places as soon as possible after the course has taken place.
Request a place
Bookings are closed for this event.