Date(s) - 14/03/2024
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Online Training Session
This course will cover SIMS Individual reports. The focus of this course will look at the set up and creation of Individual Reports for assessment, used by schools for creating reports for parents to include assessment results for the applicable term/year. This session includes how to set up and work with Individual reports and some quick tips on cloning individual reports for other terms or year groups
Your trainer for this session will be Alison Sleight
This course will cover: –
- Investigating Marksheets to identify Aspects/Results sets required for the reports
- Creating an Individual Report Template
- Entering Student Details and Attendance details
- Adding in Assessment Details
- Cloning Reports/ Replacing Grade sets
- Generating/ Printing/ Saving Reports
You should have a working knowledge of SIMS.
Ideally aimed at school data managers; you should have a basic understanding of the SIMS Assessment Module.
Terms & Conditions
- Booking a place on this course prior to attendance is essential. A place can be requested for this course by completing the details below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 24 hours before the start of the course; otherwise, the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has applied for a place on that course.
- Any applicable payments must be made in full prior to attendance on the course. If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places before the course has taken place.
This course cost £100 per Attendee
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course. Depending on the type of support contract will depend on your establishments available course credits, please see below: –
- Cygnet Premium Support- Unlimited credits
- Cygnet Standard Support- 3 course Credits
All Courses are equivalent to 1 training credit.