Date(s) - 14/05/2021
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Online Training Session
This course is ideal for secondary school staff wanting to use the SIMS Assessment resources within the school. The course will look at how the assessment modules is set up, including adding formula and colour columns within mark sheets. It will include how to quickly clone resources for other subjects and year groups, look at some available analysis in the mark sheets. It will also give an overview of running assessment individual reports that can be used for the termly reporting to parents.
Your Trainer for this session will be Sarah Ruiz
This course will cover: –
- The creation of Aspect and Grade sets
- Setting up results sets (assessment periods)
- Planning assessment columns
- Creating a data entry template and mark sheets
- Cloning Templates
- Adding Formula columns to templates including colours
- Individual Report writing
An understanding of SIMS would be an advantage, but not essential.
Terms & Conditions
- Booking a place on this course prior to attendance is essential. A place can be requested for this course by completing the details below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 24 hours before the start of the course; otherwise, the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has applied for a place on that course.
- Any applicable payments must be made in full prior to attendance on the course. If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places before the course has taken place.
This course cost £100 per Attendee
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course. Depending on the type of support contract will depend on your establishments available course credits, please see below: –
- Cygnet Premium Support- Unlimited credits
- Cygnet Standard Support- 3 course Credits
All Courses are equivalent to 1 training credit.
Request a place
Bookings are closed for this event.