Date(s) - 21/03/2023
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Online Training Session
This course primarily covers the annual admissions procedures for the next academic year. This includes how to set up and work with admission groups, how to add pupils manually or import via an ATF/CRTF and the processes for the bulk accepting and admitting student.
Your trainer for this session will be Katharine Segura Harvey.
This course will cover: –
- Intake Routines for admissions
- Setting up Intake and Pre-Admission groups
- Adding Pupils manually to Groups
- Bulk importing pupils through an ATF or CTF routine
- Allocating new intake to classes
- Updating Primary contact details for applicants
- Withdrawing/ Deleting applicants
- Admissions Reports
You should have a working knowledge of SIMS.
You should preferably have an understanding of the admissions process within the school.
Terms & Conditions
- Booking a place on this course prior to attendance is essential. A place can be requested for this course by completing the details below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 24 hours before the start of the course; otherwise, the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has applied for a place on that course.
- Any applicable payments must be made in full prior to attendance on the course. If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places before the course has taken place.
This course cost £80 per attendee. £100 for non-customers.
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course. Depending on the type of support contract will depend on your establishments available course credits, please see below: –
- Cygnet Premium Support- Unlimited credits
- Cygnet Standard Support- 3 course Credits
All Courses are equivalent to 1 training credit.