Date(s) - 16/03/2021
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Online Training Session
**All training will now be delivered online. You will receive a Microsoft teams invite through email.**
Your trainer for this session will be Simon Evans.
This single-day course consists of two elements – placement of students into classes and printing.
By the end of the course you should be able to:
- place students in bands and normal timetabled classes
- place students in alternative activities that may require withdrawal from normal classes
- maintain changes to class memberships, including student carousels
- carry out academic promotion from one academic year to the next
- make use of the wide range of academic list and timetable printing available in SIMS. These routines are separate from the standard reporting routines
- make use of the student analysis routines.
An understanding of the curriculum structures and administrative procedures used in the school would be helpful but is not essential.
This course covers procedures for allocating students to curriculum structures, including bands and classes, and for making adjustments to class memberships both for the current academic year and the following. It also deals with three main aspects of printing academic data: student lists including class lists, student analysis, and timetable printing.
This course costs £150 per attendee. £180 non customers, (lunch will be provided)
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course.
We request you provide details of your authorising manager, we will then inform them of your booking along with sending any invoice that may be applicable.
Terms and Conditions
- Booking a course place prior to attendance is essential in order for us to prepare sufficient training materials and to make appropriate venue booking and catering arrangements.
- All applications for course places are made online at www.cygnet-it.org Courses can be browsed on this site without the need to log in. Once they have completed the application process, their request will be emailed to authorising manager. If authorised, the application will then proceed, and the staff member will be added to the register for the course.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com no less than 24 hours before the start of the event/course; otherwise the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has submitted an application for a place on that course.
- Every effort is made to ensure the quality of our training courses, including content, presenters and materials. All participants will receive a certificate at the end of the course.
- If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places as soon as possible after the course has taken place.
Request a place
Bookings are closed for this event.