Date(s) - 05/10/2021
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Online Training Session
This course will look at the data, which is collected by the school workforce census, how your schools SIMS systems can be configured to provide the School Workforce Census data, producing the return, resolving possible data issues, and looking at questions around school and LA responsibility for providing the School Workforce Census data.
Your trainer for this session will be Kyla Flemming.
This course will cover: –
- Background information to school workforce census
- Initial preparation of SIMS to enable the production of SWC
- Reviewing and editing the full range of staff data to support SWC
- Producing the school workforce census
- Consideration of validation errors.
You should have an understanding with SIMS Personnel as well as an awareness of the requirements for the school workforce census.
Terms & Conditions
- Booking a place on this course prior to attendance is essential. A place can be requested for this course by completing the details below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com no less than 24 hours before the start of the course; otherwise, the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has applied for a place on that course.
- Any applicable payments must be made in full prior to attendance on the course. If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places before the course has taken place.
This course cost £100 per Attendee
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course. Depending on the type of support contract will depend on your establishments available course credits, please see below: –
- Cygnet Premium Support- Unlimited credits
- Cygnet Standard Support- 3 course Credits
All Courses are equivalent to 1 training credit.