Date(s) - 02/10/2019
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
This course will further develop your skills to carry out the report designing process in SIMS, enabling you to extract useful information from the pupil database in a variety of formats.
The course follows on from the Standard Reporting course and so assumes that you are able to create basic reports.
By the end of the course you will have a clear understanding of how reports are produced in SIMS and in particular be able to create Word templates that can be used on existing and new reports. Create new reports using sub-reports and learn how to apply filters to these to extract the required information as well as use the Sort option. Learn how to use Rich Text Format (RTF) which is more powerful than Word mail merge, create reports with tables, letters, templates and edit existing RTF reports and the difference in saving these. Create a report using Report Inserts for Achievement and Behaviour for an Individual Conduct report. Create a report to output to Excel and apply conditional formatting, revisit the Analysis report output as sometimes schools are not aware of how useful this output can be.
This course costs £100 per attendee.
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course.
We request you provide details of your authorising manager, we will then inform them of your booking along with sending any invoice that may be applicable.
Terms and Conditions
- Booking a course place prior to attendance is essential in order for us to prepare sufficient training materials and to make appropriate venue booking and catering arrangements.
- All applications for course places are made online at www.cygnet-it.org Courses can be browsed on this site without the need to log in. Once they have completed the application process, their request will be emailed to authorising manager. If authorised, the application will then proceed, and the staff member will be added to the register for the course.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 24 hours before the start of the event/course; otherwise the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has submitted an application for a place on that course.
- Every effort is made to ensure the quality of our training courses, including content, presenters and materials. All participants will receive a certificate at the end of the course.
- If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places as soon as possible after the course has taken place.
Request a place
Bookings are closed for this event.