Date(s) - 06/03/2020
1:15 pm - 4:30 pm
Termly network meeting for Computing Coordinators in Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
This meeting is free of charge for members. In fact, up to 3 members of staff can attend FREE for schools subscribing to Cygnet’s Computing and Strategic IT Support Service.
This course aims to:
- Update and inform the team member/s leading Computing in your school of the latest developments in the subject locally and nationally
- Explore learning, teaching and assessment in different areas of the Computing curriculum,
- Enable participants to reflect on their own practice, collaborate with other coordinator and develop their understanding of the role of the Computing Coordinator
- A deeper understanding of the Computing curriculum
- Greater confidence in teaching and assessing Computing
- Increased awareness of digital resources to support teaching and learning across the curriculum
- Growing involvement in a network of enthusiastic professionals wishing to share and learn from each other
- Improved management of technology in your school
- More effective use of digital technology in teaching and learning
- Workshop style sessions involving presentation, discussion and group activities
- Input from guest speakers, teachers and course tutor
- Pre and post course online collaboration
Assessment / Computing Skills / Curriculum Development / ICT management/leadership / ICT/Next Generation Learning / Interactive whiteboard technologies / Learning and teaching / Literacy / Online learning environments / Pedagogy
Sutton ICT SLA cost£0.00
Participants are encouraged to bring a wireless enabled device.
Not suitable for
Bromley / Croydon / Kent / Kingston / Lambeth / Medway / Richmond / Surrey / Teddington / Waltham Forest / Wandsworth
Request a place
Bookings are closed for this event.