Date(s) - 16/06/2023
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Online Training Session
Migrating an MIS is a huge task for schools, involving significant planning and Involvement & engagement of staff. Cygnet have been supporting schools & MATS with their MIS for over 30 years and more recently with the changing MIS market, supporting schools and Trusts through the migration process to new MIS platforms. If your school or MAT are going through a migration now or planning to in the future, please do join me for a Top Tips webinar, where I will share some best practices to smooth the process and talk about how Cygnet may be able to help you with this.
Sarah Ruiz, MIS Services Director, Cygnet IT Services CIC
- Top Tips for migrating your MIS:
- Engagement of staff
- Cleansing & Preparing your Data
- Don’t forget your Third Party products – plan for this
- Training, Training, Training and testing for the users on the new MIS
- Review and check your data post migration
- Manual Migrations
- Cygnet MIS Migration Support services, how can we help you!
Terms & Conditions
- This session will be run using Microsoft Teams. Please sign up below, we will send attendees the Teams invite for the session the day before.
This session is Free to anyone that would like to join
Request a place
Bookings are closed for this event.