Date(s) - 27/01/2023
10:00 am - 11:30 am
Online Training Session
This course will cover the day to day aspects of FMS, Including Suppliers, Purchase Orders and Processing Invoices and Credit Notes
Your trainer for this session will be Alison Macey
This course will cover: –
- Navigating FMS
- Adding a New Supplier
- Purchasing Orders
- Processing Invoices and Credit Notes
The course is for new users of FMS. Ideal for New Finance Assistants.
You may wish to consider attending:
Income and Petty Cash
Terms & Conditions
- Booking a place on this course prior to attendance is essential. A place can be requested for this course by completing the details below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com no less than 24 hours before the start of the course; otherwise, the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has applied for a place on that course.
- Any applicable payments must be made in full prior to attendance on the course. If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places before the course has taken place.
This course cost £100 per Attendee
Customers with Cygnet FMS Application support contracts can join this course as part of this support agreement .