Date(s) - 06/12/2022
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Online Training Session
The training will be run online and will take place over 3 MORNINGS, attendance at all 3 session will be required for this course.
Session 1: Tuesday 6th December: 9.30am-12.00noon
Session 2: Wednesday 7th December: 9.30am-12.00noon
Session 3: Thursday 8th December: 9.30-12.00noon
Examinations Organiser supports all aspects of managing external and internal examinations. This course covers reviewing the setup of the software, importing and structuring basedata, creating and submitting files for entries, coursework marks, managing and seating candidates and creating appropriate basedata for domestic examinations.
Your trainer for this session will be Ashley Reygate
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- set up the Examinations Organiser module – seasons, basedata, candidate numbers and unique candidate identifiers (UCIs)
- enter candidates for exams and record coursework marks
- submit data to exam boards via electronic data interchange (EDI)
- use Examinations Organiser’s Seating Organiser and deal with clashes
- explore various reports available when managing exam entries.
- create appropriate basedata.
- clone a basedata series.
You will need a working knowledge of external examination procedures.
Terms & Conditions
- Booking a place on this course prior to attendance is essential. A place can be requested for this course by completing the details below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com no less than 24 hours before the start of the course; otherwise, the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has applied for a place on that course.
- Any applicable payments must be made in full prior to attendance on the course. If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places before the course has taken place.
This course costs £280 per attendee. £300 for non-customers
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course.
We request you provide details of your authorising manager, we will then inform them of your booking along with sending any invoice that may be applicable.