Date(s) - 24/06/2021
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Online Training Session
Schools will be expected to follow a new Early Years framework from September 2021. (Some Early Adopter schools will be using this already).
This course looks at the Revised Early Years Assessment Framework Resources available in SIMS along with the Good Level of Development (GLD) tracking. For Infant and Primary schools, this course will cover and overview of the new assessment marksheets for Reception, Nursery and Year 1 (if required) including data entry and analysis column within the sheets. It will also look at other analysis resources available, GLD on track, Tracking grids and Aspect analysis for the 17 areas of development.
Your Trainer for this session will be Sarah Ruiz
This course will cover: –
- Finding the new Templates and setting up marksheets for classes
- Overview of the mark sheets for Data entry and progress
- Data entry and progress analysis within the mark sheets – with explanation of the new assessment grades included in SIMS for this
- Good Level of Development overview analysis
- Termly reports for GLD on track
- Tracking grids for class teachers
- Statutory Tracking Sheets for the data returns in Summer 2022
No previous knowledge of SIMS or the assessment module is required, but an understanding of the New Early Years curriculum/framework would be an advantage.
Terms & Conditions
- Booking a place on this course prior to attendance is essential. A place can be requested for this course by completing the details below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com no less than 24 hours before the start of the course; otherwise, the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has applied for a place on that course.
- Any applicable payments must be made in full prior to attendance on the course. If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places before the course has taken place.
This course cost £100 per Attendee
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course. Depending on the type of support contract will depend on your establishments available course credits, please see below: –
- Cygnet Premium Support- Unlimited credits
- Cygnet Standard Support- 3 course Credits
All Courses are equivalent to 1 training credit.
Request a place
Bookings are closed for this event.