Date(s) - 08/06/2023
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Online Training Session
This course will cover the steps required to set up Report Cards for to present an overview of data held on a student
Your trainer for this session will be Zoe Draper
This course will cover:
- How to create a Report Card
- Report Card formats
- Linking to Assessment, Attendance and Behaviour data
- Editing a Students Report Card
- Using snippets
- Sending Report Cards
You will need an understanding and familiarity with using Arbor.
Terms & Conditions
- Booking a place on this course prior to attendance is essential. A place can be requested for this course by completing the details below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com no less than 24 hours before the start of the course; otherwise, the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has applied for a place on that course.
- Any applicable payments must be made in full prior to attendance on the course. If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places before the course has taken place.
This course cost £100 per Attendee
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course. Depending on the type of support contract will depend on your establishments available course credits, please see below: –
- Cygnet Premium Support- Unlimited credits
- Cygnet Standard Support- 3 course Credits
All Courses are equivalent to 1 training credit.