Date(s) - 04/07/2023
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Online Training Session
This course looks at the procedures and routines for the download and import of the exam results for schools including GCSE, A Level and BTEC results.
Your Trainer for this session will be Katharine Segura Harvey.
This course will cover: –
- Importing EDI results files
- Manually adding results EDI and Non EDI
- Sharing Results
- Results Analysis
An understanding of the Exams module and the exam procedures within your school. Exams entries must have already been entered in Abor
Terms & Conditions
- Booking a place on this course prior to attendance is essential. A place can be requested for this course by completing the details below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 24 hours before the start of the course; otherwise, the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has applied for a place on that course.
- Any applicable payments must be made in full prior to attendance on the course. If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places before the course has taken place.
This course cost £100 per Attendee
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course. Depending on the type of support contract will depend on your establishments available course credits, please see below: –
- Cygnet Premium Support- Unlimited credits
- Cygnet Standard Support- 3 course Credits
All Courses are equivalent to 1 training credit.