SIMS Support and Training
SIMS Support and Training
How can SIMS help schools and MAT’s?
SIMS software supports improvement in school's daily management, pupil support and tracking, data management and administration processing- making it the perfect software for leaders looking to develop their school/s. The range of products available to support different functions and process within schools and MAT’s, makes it easy for decision makers to tailor SIMS to meet their requirements. Giving schools complete control to develop SIMS at their own pace and avoid paying for software and features they do not need.
Below are just few examples of the many products available through SIMS to assist in school continuous development:
- Core Suite: a central location for your school data where you can collate, edit and analyse information
- Assessment: provides flexibility with assessment and reporting to support your school and the way you work
- Personnel: build a complete picture of your staff, collate information including personal details, absences, training and more.
- Financial Management System (FMS):
- Interventions: better manage and monitor students in need of extra support
- Primary: MIS system designed specifically for primary school teachers, senior leaders and office staff.
- SIMS Insight & Analytics: a new automated data service for senior leaders to engage with their information through strategically themed dashboards
Why should I choose Cygnet?
Cygnet has been providing SIMS Support for over 25 years to schools and MAT’s throughout the UK. Over the last 25 years we have cultivated a strong relationship with SIMS which ensures we always keep up to date with revisions and new additions all year round. Our team are experienced and capable of resolving any SIMS queries you may have, which is evident in our team receiving a SIMS Accreditation survey rating of 5.6 out of 6.0 for Customer Service and support.
Our team can provide support to any schools or MAT’s throughout the UK right from our HQ in Sutton. Our SIMS support team will resolve any queries your team may experience through a remote screen takeover and/or talking you through process over the phone (without the technical jargon). We provide a range of support services; a complete SIMS application suite includes all the services below:
- Remote support
- Software upgrade
- Patch management
- On-site consultancy for a complete SIMS application suite.
If this is more support than your team needs, we have you covered! Our SIM support contracts can be tailor made to meet your exact support requirements. Furthermore, we also provide one-off support options for all services whether is purchasing a license, installation, or a few hours of consultancy work- we can help.