Date(s) - 20/09/2023
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Online Training Session
This course covers the processes required in NOVA T6 for the day-to-day maintenance of the school timetable. This includes how to change a class Teacher, how to add or remove Teachers/ Teaching Assistants from a class and how to change the Room. It explores Alternative Curriculum and Non-Teaching Periods and how to manage these as well as looking at the key process of Assigning Exam levels to classes.
Your trainer for this session will be Simon Evans
This course will cover: –
- Explaining the relationship between NOVA and SIMS
- Changing a classroom Teacher
- Changing a Room
- Adding in additional staff to a class
- Handling of a new replacement teacher
- Managing Alternative Curriculum and Non-Teaching Periods
- Assigning Exam Levels to Classes
You should have a working knowledge of SIMS.
Experience of NOVA T6 and understanding of timetable concepts.
Terms & Conditions
- Booking a place on this course prior to attendance is essential. A place can be requested for this course by completing the details below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com no less than 24 hours before the start of the course; otherwise, the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has applied for a place on that course.
- Any applicable payments must be made in full prior to attendance on the course. If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places before the course has taken place.
This course cost £100 per Attendee
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course. Depending on the type of support contract will depend on your establishments available course credits, please see below: –
- Cygnet Premium Support- Unlimited credits
- Cygnet Standard Support- 3 course Credits
All Courses are equivalent to 1 training credit.
Request a place
Bookings are closed for this event.