Date(s) - 09/11/2021
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Online Training Session
This course covers how to setup SIMS Cover module to manage all aspects of covering classroom staff when absent and room closures. It explores how to streamline Cover to aide in choosing who does cover and goes into how Cover links to Personnel and Staff Absence. It also looks at the impact of staff absence on Students through its own dedicated reports.
Your trainer for this session will be Simon Evans
This course will cover: –
- Exploring the Cover Diary and its settings.
- Adding in Absences/ Room Closures
- Links to Staff Absence in Personnel
- Managing Classroom Staff area of SIMS
- Handling of agency staff to provide cover.
- Impact Reports of Staff absence
You should have a working knowledge of SIMS.
You should also be responsible for managing Cover within your school.
Terms & Conditions
- Booking a place on this course prior to attendance is essential. A place can be requested for this course by completing the details below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com no less than 24 hours before the start of the course; otherwise, the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has applied for a place on that course.
- Any applicable payments must be made in full prior to attendance on the course. If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places before the course has taken place.
This course cost £100 per Attendee
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course. Depending on the type of support contract will depend on your establishments available course credits, please see below: –
- Cygnet Premium Support- Unlimited credits
- Cygnet Standard Support- 3 course Credits
All Courses are equivalent to 1 training credit.
Request a place
Bookings are closed for this event.